High Volume - Low Energy
Free air systems
We specialize in the system solution of large volume low cost natural air exchanges, air cooling and treatment, circulation and disruption of temperature layers with air flow up to 550,000 m3 / hour.
The system is based on environmental technologies that meet the demands for extremely long life, almost zero maintenance, and outstanding price-performance ratio.
These are roof ventilation units designed to exhaust air and to ensure high-volume air exchange. Controllable fans are powered either by efficient EC drives guaranteeing extremely energy-saving operation or renewable energy resources completely for free!
HVLS Destratification Fans
These units are designed for re-/circulation of up to 550,000 m3/hour of fresh or mixed air. Controllable fans with a highly efficient brushless motor with a permanent magnet and frequency inverter guarantee extreme energy savings. These new generation units meet the ErP ECODesign directive.
These units are designed for supplying and treatment of fresh air and cooling of large buildings. The cooling procedure uses adiabatic vaporization of water without environmentally harmful coolants. Adiabatic cooling has lower investment costs and is up to 7 times more efficient than air conditioning!
Air Barriers create an effective seal on the doorway by re-circulating the facility air in a laminar (smooth) flow across an open doorway. The kinetic energy in the moving air generates a barrier.
Infrared radiation heats the air indirectly by increasing the radiant temperature.
How does it work?
1. In summer, Adiabatic evaporators bring fresh outdoor air through the roof/skylights. At the same time, they clean, humidify and cool the air by at least 7°C. In winter they are either completely out of operation or they simply supply outside air without cooling.
2. In summer, HVLS Destratifiers take in conditioned air and ensure its even high-volume draught-free distribution with a flow rate of up to 550,000 m3. Air circulation decreases the temperature by up to 7°C. In winter the units take in warm air from below the roof and push it at very low rotations towards the floor. This equalizes air temperatures by disruption of various air layers by the so-called destratification up to a difference of 2°C between the floor and the roof.
3. In summer, Heat extraction turbines balance external and internal temperatures and remove used or polluted air through the roof. Permanent air rinsing reduces thermal load by up to 7°C and removes humidity. In winter, the operation of ventilation turbines may be limited in order to prevent heat loss.
4. In summer, Air barriers barriers keep cooled air inside the building by re-circulating facility air in a smooth uniform flow, creating a seal on the doorway. In winter, the seal prevents heated air from escaping the building. In both cases, the system provides environmental separation, reduces door cycles and increases life expentancy of cooling and heating systems.
5. Luminous Infra-red Gas Heaters during winter, infrared radiation heats the air indirectly by increasing the radiant temperature. Rays of radiation strike the employees' skin, floor, machines, materials and other objects. Surfaces absorb heat energy that dissipate it into the environment while they heat up. The result is a pleasant air temperature together with an ideal perceived temperature for the highest comfort of employees.
Main advantages of the FAIRAIR system include the following:
Comparison of FAIRAIR HVLE systems with HVAC systems
2 HVAC – Heating, Ventilation, Air Condition